FMH Positioning Tool
- Humanetics - TE-110-6G (Free Motion Headform Positioning Kit 6 3/8 inch)
- Accurate representation of Free Motion Head Form (92041-001) in face and forehead impact area of clear plastic head on TE-110-6G.
- Head thickness increased for greater durability
- 10 mm metric grid in impact area. Top threaded hole location marked. Grid follows specification in 49CFR Part 571.201.
- Length from CG point on face to back of back plate 295 mm (11.6 inch). Main beam of device bracket mounted to interior of clear plastic head to reduce length.
- Lateral line laser for orientation to longitude or latitude in vehicle. Lateral angle adjustable and lockable. Laser head locks to prevent axial rotation.
- Forward laser omitted.
- Spirit cross-level for lateral leveling.
- Digital protractor for measuring impact angle in vertical plane.
- Battery box mounted outside on beam for easier access.
- Aiming device used to position acceleration device on robot arm for free motion headform 92041-001 49CFR Part 572 Subpart L. Used to perform tests per 49CFR Part 571.201: “Occupant protection in interior impact”.
- TE-110-6G is mounted on front of accelerator and held by the permanent magnets in the face. Robot arm is adjusted so target area on face contacts desired target area inside vehicle. Target on head is used for aiming, forward laser not used.
- Length must suit user’s set up. The 295 mm dimension includes the length of the accelerator stroke and the free flight length of 25 or greater millimeters. Other lengths subject to separate quote.
- Crash Test Dummies
- Frontal Impact
- Side Impact
- Rear Impact
- Aerospace & Military
- Specialty Products
- Engineer to Order
- iCrash Technology
- OccuForm Hard Shell
- FMH Positioning Tool
- H-Point Machine
- Virtual Models
- Test Equipment Matrix
- A tool used to determine Test Equipment model numbers for each dummy type and location...
- Load Cell Matrix
- A tool used to determine Load Cell model numbers for each dummy type and location...