Humanetics provides the following FE modeling consultancy services:
- In-house consultancy (at Humanetics location)
- On-site consultancy (at customer location)
- Training in model development, dummy positioning, contact definition and injury data extraction.
Humanetics has a strong global team of engineers who can assist you in the areas of crashworthiness, restraint design, dummy model evaluation and occupant biomechanics. We are experienced with all applicable automotive crash safety standards and consumer crash test protocols such as FMVSS208 (frontal impact), FMVSS214 (side impact), IIHS and EuroNCAP. We are also familiar with aerospace crash safety standards such as 14CFR part 23, 25, 27 and 29. Our engineers have OEM and Tier1 backgrounds and are fluent in the codes LS-DYNA, PAM-CRASH, RADIOSS and ABAQUS.
For more information please contact:
The Americas: email@example.com
|Frontal Impact Simulation (Courtesy of TRW)
||Aircraft Seat Simulation (Courtesy of NIAR)
- Crash Test Dummies
- Frontal Impact
- Side Impact
- Rear Impact
- Aerospace & Military
- Test Equipment
- Specialty Products
- Engineer to Order
- iCrash Technology
- OccuForm Hard Shell
- FMH Positioning Tool
- H-Point Machine
- Virtual Models
- Test Equipment Matrix
- A tool used to determine Test Equipment model numbers for each dummy type and location...
- Load Cell Matrix
- A tool used to determine Load Cell model numbers for each dummy type and location...