- 472-7000-1-DN - Leg Assembly Left, THOR-LX
- 472-7000-2-DN - Leg Assembly Right, THOR-LX
The THOR Advanced Lower Leg exhibits improved biofidelic response and is designed to fit either the THOR-50M or the HIII 50M dummies.
- Humanlike ankle motion in dorsi-flexion/plantar flexion and inversion/eversion directions.
- Achilles tendon representation
- Humanlike foot performance in dynamic loading
- Compliant axial loading in tibia shaft
The THOR-LX performance is currently certified according to the NHTSA NCAP THOR-50M Qualification Procedures, August 2016.
The THOR-LX uses the Denton HIII 50th Upper and Lower Tibia load cells and 3-axis rotary potentiometers in the ankle. A tri-axial accelerometer can be mounted in the foot. Two accelerometers can mounted on the leg tube. Accelerometers are not included.
- Model 4353J 4-Channel Upper Tibia Load Cell
- Model 4509J 5-Channel Upper Tibia Load Cell
- Model 4929J 5-Channel Lower Tibia Load Cell
- Model 5145J 1-Channel Achilles Load Cell
- Crash Test Dummies
- Frontal Impact
- Side Impact
- Rear Impact
- Aerospace & Military
- ATD Lead Disclosure
- Test Equipment
- Virtual Models